Several Feng Shui Problems in Garden Planning
As a social phenomenon, geomantic omen has gradually evolved into a popular folk belief, a widely spread folk custom, a method of choosing good fortune to avoid bad fortune, and a knowledge about environment and people. From the perspective of modern scientific theory, Fengshui is a comprehensive science integrating geophysics, hydrogeology, environmental landscape, ecological architecture, geomagnetic field orientation, meteorology and human body informatics.
The garden landscape geomantic omen takes the essence of the physical science of geomantic omen and removes the dregs of feudal superstition.
The first step in landscape design is to understand and respect Feng Shui.
The flowers and trees in the courtyard design can purify the surrounding air and bring people a happy appreciation effect. The way of nature is reflected in the fact that mountains can flourish, water can gather wealth, and mountains and rivers match each other. A good courtyard design can greatly improve the aura around the house and have a good impact on the life and work of the residents; However, if the arrangement of landscape and trees in the courtyard is unreasonable, it will certainly have a negative impact on the house.
1、Five elements of plants: according to the life principle of mutual generation and restriction, deficiency makes up for deficiency and transformation, horticultural geomantic omen divides plants into five categories: gold, wood, water, fire and soil. According to the home environment and personal geomantic conditions, appropriate plants are planted to change geomantic omen and make everything come into being.
1）Gold: it is a yellow flower. It must be matched with metal flower utensils and accessories. Fortune tree, ten thousand Liang gold, money tree, Narcissus and tangerine are the best
2）Wood: all green plants belong to it, and seed plants should be selected, which means "hair". For example, emerald potted plants
3） Water: represented by hydroponic plants, it is matched with blue or transparent glass flower vessels, such as bamboo, evergreen, etc.
4） Fire: for plants that can blossom or bear fruit, red flower fairs and flower utensils, such as flamingo, butterflys and Impatiens, are very suitable.
- Soil: for indoor shade tolerant planting, black flower vessels or flower vessels inlaid with precious stones should be used, such as emeralds and cacti.
2、Auspicious and evil: different plants have been given different meanings in landscape Feng Shui.
1) Wealth and auspiciousness
Osmanthus: osmanthus is undoubtedly one of the best trees near the house. First of all, it has a good name. GUI is a homonym for "Gui". In front of the door, you plant GUI,?? It is the call for wealth. Secondly, the quality of Osmanthus fragrans is deeply loved by people. "Why should it be light blue and deep red? It is the first-class flower.". Sweet scented osmanthus is considered as a natural air freshener.
Sophora tree: in geomantic omen, Sophora tree is regarded as the tree of the town, because it is the symbol of "fortune".
Begonia: the Begonia flower is beautiful and magnificent. It is a kind of noble gas in nature. It is also regarded as a rich flower in front of the hall in Feng Shui. Begonias are more like women. Therefore, if the child in the family is a girl, plant some begonias next to the house. When the child grows up, he is likely to be a person of great wealth.
Orange tree: the leaves and fruits of the orange tree have certain medical functions. In geomantic omen, orange is homonymous with "Ji", which is also considered as an auspicious and perfect tree.
- Health and longevity
Ailanthus altissima: Ailanthus altissima is a sign of longevity. In some places, the custom of touching Ailanthus altissima for blessing prevails, and later generations take it as a proxy for their father. People often wish longevity with "Ailanthus altissima" and "Ailanthus altissima". It has the function of protecting future generations and praying for longevity in geomantic omen.
Evergreen: in the past, evergreen was especially popular in the imperial palace. I prayed that the country would sit still and unify for thousands of years. In geomantic omen, it is a commonly used auspicious symbol for all happy events. It is the master of everything, prosperity, health and longevity.
3) Elephant of WANGDING
Pomegranate: the red pomegranate flower is a symbol of vitality and infinite vitality. The blooming posture of pomegranate flower will make people feel excited and full of vitality. The pomegranate fruit has always been a symbol of fertility since ancient times.
Jujube tree: there is a folk custom that jujube should be added when cooking porridge for the newlyweds when they get married, that is, to wish the newlyweds a happy marriage and have a precious child early. If you are a newly married couple or a resident eager to ask for children, you can plant some jujube trees in front of the house.
Gourd: in geomantic omen, gourd is not only regarded as an exorcist, but also as an object of WANGDING. Because gourd has many children, it is also a symbol of many children and many blessings
Grape: purple grapes are not only attractive and delicious, but also indicate the prosperity of the family. Among the vines, grapes bear the most seeds and are the most united. Therefore, grapes also symbolize unity and harmony.
4) felicitous wish of making money
Palm: palm tree, evergreen tree, likes warm and humid climate and light. It has strong cold resistance and can endure the low temperature of minus 14 ℃. Palm trees are planted in courtyards, roadsides and flower beds. They are evergreen all the year round, tall and straight, and have high ornamental value. It has the function of generating and protecting wealth in geomantic omen.
Fortune tree: Its scientific name is Malaba chestnut, also known as melon chestnut, a foreign tree species. Because the leaves are large, bright and rich in color, and similar in shape to Yuanbao, the Chinese call it the fortune tree, which symbolizes fortune. It is a popular garden ornamental plant.
Snow iron taro: also known as Yanzi, it is a foreign tree species. Because its leaves are green and full of vitality, and its leaves are full and thick, it is considered to be able to attract wealth and is a symbol of wealth and glory. Most people call it a money tree.
- Love and harmony: the love and family harmony between husband and wife mainly depend on the emotion and character between husband and wife. Some plants play a special role in creating a romantic atmosphere and promoting love between husband and wife.
Joyous: Joyous is undoubtedly the tree with the highest love index among all trees. Considering its name, it means that husband and wife are suitable and happy. The ancients also called it "marriage", which means auspicious marriage. Many things used by newlyweds are called joyous, such as joyous feast, joyous feast, joyous quilt, joyous knot, etc.
Peach tree: in traditional culture, peach blossom has always been a symbol of beautiful women, and peach blossom knot is also a symbol of women's life and noble children. The bookofsongs shows that the peach tree is an auspicious tree for couples and families
Lotus: Lotus has always been a flower that conveys love. Lotus is also called lotus, and "Lotus" is homonymous with "harmony", which means family harmony.
- Zhenzhai exorcism
Peach tree: peach tree is not only a tree that is conducive to the love of husband and wife and family harmony, but also is said to be the essence of the five elements, which can expel evil worship. Until now, in villages and towns, Taofu is still hung on the door during the Spring Festival, which has the function of seeking good luck and avoiding bad luck in geomantic omen.
Cypress: Cypress is very old, tall and upright. It is honored as one hundred trees. It can drive away evil spirits in geomantic omen. However, it should be noted that cypress trees are not suitable for planting at the door of the house. They are usually planted next to the tomb to protect the soul. The sun house is not suitable for planting cypresses.
Gourd: gourd has always been considered as a plant to dispel evil spirits, and is often painted in New Year pictures or auspicious patterns. In addition, according to modern scientific research, gourd shaped vessels can also withstand various radiation waves, and are also good vessels for storing food.
In addition, wearing plants during some festivals can also ward off evil spirits. For example, Acorus calamus and wormwood leaves are hung by the door during the Dragon Boat Festival, and cornel is worn on the body when climbing the mountain on the Double Ninth Festival. All these are considered to have the function of avoiding disasters and ensuring peace.
3、Four gentlemen in flowers: plum blossom, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum have been regarded as the "four gentlemen in flowers" since ancient times. They have always been favored by poets. They are also popular plants in geomantic omen, which often have a good impact on house transportation.
Mei: Mei is the first of the four gentlemen. Because of its unique and tenacious qualities, it can produce a good aura and inspire people. Plum blossoms open in the middle of winter, bringing a faint fragrance to the cold air in winter, which will make the residents feel happy and energetic. Moreover, the plum blossom is composed of five petals, which is considered as the representative of the five auspicious gods, and will play a good role in promoting the transportation of the house.
LAN: LAN is the flower with the most honor among the four gentlemen,? "Zhilan grows in a secluded valley. It is often considered to be the embodiment of the virtue of a gentleman. Orchids have a delicate fragrance and are the most conducive to breathing among the flowers.
Bamboo: bamboo is considered as a symbol of modesty and integrity because of its "straight and hollow" nature. In geomantic omen, bamboo is called "peace bamboo", which is a symbol of peace and auspiciousness.
Chrysanthemum: chrysanthemum is considered as a noble flower, and its quality has always been praised. In geomantic omen, chrysanthemum has the meaning of longevity and wealth. Because chrysanthemum has a long flowering period and can withstand severe frost, it is also known as "longevity chrysanthemum".
4、Trees not suitable for planting: many plants are endowed with auspicious meanings in geomantic omen, but some plants belong to ominous plants.
Eucalyptus: according to the folk saying, planting Eucalyptus is "the tree will die". It means that when the Eucalyptus grows up, people's life will come to an end. Of course, this saying has a strong fatalistic color, but Eucalyptus will emit a strong smell and carry a small amount of toxins. Over time, it will inevitably pose a threat to people's health.
Banyan tree: pregnant women are afraid of banyan trees near their houses. Because the smell of banyan trees makes them vomit, there is a saying that "banyan trees do not tolerate people".
Yang Liu: it is believed that it will affect the fidelity of love, or that men are bound by women and can not give full play to their abilities.
Persimmon tree, fruit tree and barrel tree: make the owner and children weak;
Plum tree, grapefruit tree, kumquat tree, loquat tree: it can make the owner carry his time.
5、It is difficult to plant big trees in the middle of the courtyard:
Planting a tree in the middle of the courtyard is very bad feng shui. From the appearance, there is a big tree in the center of the house, which looks like a trapped character. The owner of the house is frustrated, has no talent, has no progress in career development, and is hindered by the outside world, which is full of difficulties; Large trees will affect the good ventilation, hinder the circulation of fresh air between the house and the courtyard, and cause indoor moisture and turbidity to not be eliminated as soon as possible; The roots of big trees have strong growth capacity and absorb much water, which is easy to damage the foundation and affect the safety of the house. It is easy to extend the roots under the house and affect the firmness of the house foundation. The roots grow or die under the house, which will bring potential dangers to the safety of the house; The big trees themselves occupy a large area. In this way, the courtyard will be narrow. The big trees have many leaves. Once the wind blows, the leaves will fall all over the ground. It is not easy to clean, and it will affect the health and appearance.
6、The gate of the house is not easy to face the big tree
There is a saying in geomantic omen: "the big tree is the gate, and the Lord is the plague." That is to say, the big tree cannot face the door directly, otherwise the owner's home is easy to get sick and his health will be greatly affected. A big tree in front of the front door will split the anger flowing into the door into two parts. The air flow is uncoordinated and the house is difficult to be healthy. Therefore, this tree is called "dingxinshan" in geomantic omen, which means that the geomantic omen of the whole house will be seriously damaged by this tree.
The rocks are originally ornaments of the courtyard, which increases the elegance of the courtyard. How to reasonably plan and layout needs to be observed from the perspective of geomantic omen.
1、 Geomantic orientation of rockery: rockery belongs to soil, so the East is thunder, and thunder is the image of vibration. The five elements belong to wood, and wood conquers soil. Rockeries must not be set in the East; In the west, there is no conflict with the earth. The five elements belong to gold. The earth produces gold. It is appropriate to set rockeries; In the south, fire generates soil, and the rockery is also soil, so the soil is too prosperous and not auspicious; The north is water, and soil conquers water, which will restrain the geomantic omen in the north, and is not suitable for rockery; The southwest is the land, and the five elements of the land are also soil, which is not suitable for building rockeries; The northwest is heaven and the rockery is earth. It is the image of the earth. The heaven and the earth are suitable. It is a good place to stack rockeries; The northeast is a mountain, where rockeries are piled up, which is an image of "getting a place" in Feng Shui. It is very auspicious. It can be seen that the three directions of the west, northwest and northeast are the most suitable locations for building rockeries.
2、The geomantic implication of rockery: backing the mountain. There is a saying in geomantic omen that "the mountain governs the people and the wealth". Rockery geomantic omen can represent the backer!
3、The geomantic omen function of the rockery: the number of people is prosperous and the interpersonal relationship is increased. To put it more intuitively, a mountain can become a person's backer or a person's five element mountain. Doing a good job can increase your help and enhance your relationship with the noble people.
4、Precautions for arrangement of rocks:
1）Not too much and too large: if too many stones are laid, the smell of soil in the courtyard will disappear, filling the stones with Yin and damaging the Yang; In hot summer, the stones will retain the heat equivalent to the reflection after being exposed to sunlight, and the shallow temperature will almost reach an amazing 50 ℃. And the heat is very large, so it is not easy to dissipate heat. At night, people will feel abnormal dryness and heat, which makes people feel suffocating and bored; In the cold winter, the stones suck in the heating during the day, which increases the cold around, causing the house to feel cold and adding unnecessary troubles; During the rainy season, stones will hinder the evaporation of water, increase the generation of moisture, and aggravate the dampness of the house.
2） The flake stone assembled from flake stone feels like a knife standing there. Too murderous. At the same time, it is also a poor mountain in the poor mountains and rivers. Where there is a poor mountain, there is no gathering of wealth. The person, house, or person represented by the position to which the blade is pointing. There will be blood light and trauma worries. At the same time, we should pay attention to the strong destruction of human relations. Courtyards are extremely impractical.
3） The only drawback of this mountain is that it is unable to plant vegetation and can only be used as a poor mountain. As a landscape, it also has certain appreciation value, but it is meaningless to put it at home. On the contrary, it may lead to a lack of money. Then there is the kind that looks soft and has loose texture. There are many holes in the mountain. Such as stalactite. It is easy for plants to grow on such rockeries.
Qingfeng Mingyue is priceless, and near the water is affectionate. Among the elements that constitute the feng shui of the villa courtyard, water is one of the most important links. Whether it is nourishing life, enhanced vitality, or attracting wealth, enlightenment of wisdom, and water, the role of water is irreplaceable. The power of water is extremely powerful, nourishing life, rigidity and softness, which have both ornamental value and environmental protection value, and can even regulate temperature. "The Yellow Emperor's Canon" pointed out that the house uses spring water as the blood. Therefore, the perfect courtyard must have the finishing touch.
There are many forms of water in the courtyard villa, such as ponds, swimming pools, fountains, irrigation systems, etc., all have the effects of Zhuangwang.
In the layout of Feng Shui, even a bowl of clear water can bring a clear effect to the home
- The layout of the system: When the water system layout of the villa courtyard, some focus needs special attention
1) Pay attention to the direction of the pool: judge the direction of the house to determine which position to dig the pool, and then determine what form and shape to dig (be sure to let the water system flow in the front door of the house with a soft curve. , Not flowing, avoid wealth and water leakage.)
2) Pay attention to the pool behind the house. Since ancient times, the Chinese have liked to choose a house for the environment of the mountains. If the "water" runs counter to the basic pattern after the house, it will make people feel a sense of insecurity psychologically. Therefore, pay more attention to details in the arrangement of "water". If a pool is set up in the front of the house, it is not advisable to dig deep underground, and the surface should be built on the ground to build a pool.
3) Pay attention to the distance between the pool and the house. Don't be too close to the house, otherwise, the sun is easy to reflect the ceiling in the house, which makes people feel dizzy.
- Design shape: Whether it is designing ponds, swimming pools, or fountains, the shape of these water bodies must be designed into a round shape.
1) Being able to hide the air: the water systems such as the fountain, the pond pond pond, etc. should be designed as a round, shallow water on all sides, and hugging the residential buildings slightly
(Yuan Fang facing south). From the perspective of Feng Shui, the design can hide the wind and gather the gas, and increase the freshness and comfort of the living space.
2) Reflected elegant residential character: In the sense of Feng Shui, the shape of the pond is best semi -circular, shaped like a bright moon and half full, for example, Yuenama in Yixian County, Anhui (lying down Tiger, Hidden Dragons), and the pond in front of the pond in front of the pond of the surrounding house of the traditional Hakka house, the Putuoshan Puji Zen forest gate, all of which are semi -circular, and the "Yueying is losing"
In meaning, the owner of the house will be reluctant, looking forward to the continuous progress, just as the ancients Lianyun "the sea has the degree of tolerance, the bright moon is not always full."
3) Easy to clean. If the deep water type of the water system is designed, this pattern is called "soup chest curved" in design, then the water quality is not easy to clean.
It is easy to accumulate dirty qi, and it is easy to suffer from lung diseases. This design is called "deep water". The design form is complete, and the heart is slightly confused
From the beginning, it is not easy to hide the dirt and facilitate cleaning.
4) Is it good for safety. The water system is square, trapezoidal, and groove -shaped, which is easy to form the bottom of the water. It is very dangerous to players in the water, especially child. The round design is very safe.
5) Is it good for health. If the shape of the water system has a sharp corner, and the sharp corner is facing the gate. Because of the effect of light, the water surface reflects into the house, Feng Shui Study believes that such reflections can cause unhealthy house owners.
- Not easy
1) The shape cannot be designed and shaped like a basin of a basin. This design is not good in environmental science, which will cause residents' eye diseases, which will not have an adverse effect on pregnant women.
2) It cannot be designed as deep ditch type. This pattern is designed as "soup and lonely shape". The design of this pond design is not low, and it is easy for children to fall into the water. , It is easy to accumulate dirty qi and suffer from lung diseases.
3) Can not be designed as a gourd shape. "Gourd" is "medicine" in environmental science. If we design the fountain, swimming pool, and pond as a gourd -shaped, the pair of residents will bring unfortunate fate, and they will often go up. Hospital. This design is suitable for doctors and fortune tellers.
4) It is not suitable to design "plaque and golden shape". This form of design can cause residents to fluctuate large and should not live in peace.
5) It is not suitable to design "upper string moon shape". This form is called "anti -bow gold" in design, and the arc is just to the family of the occupants. And, poor fortune.
6) If there are sharp corners in the shape of a fountain, a swimming pool, and a pond in the house. If the sharp corner is facing the door, it will bring your family's disease.
7) The water in the fountain, the swimming pool, and the pond must not be dry. At least eight minutes are full, and the dry water will bring wealth to the occupants. Children are not academic, and many patients in the family are unfavorable.
In traditional feng shui science, water generally represents wealth, the arrangement of water in the courtyard is appropriate, and it is also closely related to the wealth of the owner. Therefore, in the construction of the courtyard, water arrangements should be considered from multiple aspects.
The wall can not only reflect the style and appearance of the house, but also affect the overall aesthetic feeling, safety and comfort of the house. When building the wall, we should take into account beauty, practicality, and in line with the scientific way of geomantic omen, and require novelty in its setup. It cannot be "a wall like a heavy mountain" like a prison, which is daunting.
1 、In general, a square house, the wall is preferably curved or round. This is to take feng shui theory of "heaven round place" theory, in order to achieve the harmony of heaven and man.
2 、The wall should not be sharp in front and wide in the back, if the wall of another person's house has a sharp corner or the corner of the house is facing a house, it will give people a sense of irritation in the back and stuck in the throat, and will have a long-term uncomfortable effect on the owner of the house.
3 、The wall can not be built wide in front and narrow at the back, triangular, which will make people feel stressed and cause psychological unhappiness.
4 、 There should not be a gap in the wall. The walls around the house, including the doors of the house, should be kept intact and indispensable.
5 、 The fence should not be covered with wild vines. The walls of the wall can not be long vines entangled, some homeowners like to let the walls covered with rattan leaves, think that only in this way can there be poetic and picturesque. However, this will make the house full of yin, and, over the years, the wall will also be destroyed by excessive plants.
6 、 The wall should not be decorated with flowers and stones to make the wall look colorful. From the concept of balance and harmony, these things are also negative, Yin Qi heavy, will cause the homeowner's body immunity decline, weak and sick.
7 、 Large windows should not be opened on the fence.
8 、The eaves of the fence should not be more than two feet wide.
9 、The walls on both sides of the door of the house should be equal, and the width and narrow width should be suitable.
- It is important to note that the fence should not be too high because:
1) The walls around the house are too high, giving people a feeling of prison, let people have a sense of suppression.
2) In traditional feng shui, the wall is too high for poverty. In ancient times, the fence should be matched with the pattern of the house and the identity of the owner of the house. If the wall is too high, it weakens the overall format of the house, but also reduces the identity of the owner of the house, and can not match it, so that the viewer feels awkward.
3) In the eyes of thieves, the high wall is more secret, can avoid the outside world's line of sight, theft is more convenient.
4) From an aesthetic point of view, excessive walls block windows, eaves and roofs, giving a strange and unnatural feeling.
5) And the wall is too high, blocking windows, eaves or roofs, but also greatly affecting the lighting, ventilation effect, to the health of the owner of the house. Generally speaking, the fence should not be more than 1.5 meters, so that it will not affect lighting and ventilation.
6) The wall is too high, which also shows that the homeowner measure is narrow, does not get along well with the society, and is easy to cause the homeowner cause to be hindered and so on.
- the wall should not be too high, but it should not be too low. There are many drawbacks to the wall that is too low:
1) Too low a fence so that people do not have sense of security, can not play a certain protective role.
2) The low fence is not safe enough to hold back its wealth. The wall in the backyard of the house should be 1.9 meters high (not lower than this). Recognition of geomantic omen
It is more appropriate for such a height.
3) too low a wall can not improve the feng shui pattern. The height of the fence should depend on the size and front of the yard.
- the wall should not be too close to the house, otherwise it will shorten the distance with the nearest neighbor, so that their own house can not maintain the secrecy, so that the owner of the house property
Create a sense of pressure, depression is difficult to extend. In addition, if the distance between the house and the surrounding wall is too close, it will also form poor lighting, poor ventilation and so on.
A lot of questions. This will inevitably lead to poor air field, greatly affecting the feng shui in the house.