Delxo 10-Pack 3 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty Aeration Fabric Pots Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Pots Plant Grow Bags with Handles
Color: 10 Pack
- Large capacity: 10 pack-3 gallon. Get the best planting bags at the lowest price and buy them at once to meet all your needs.
- Sturdy Fabric Material:Made of 300G thickened nonwoven fabric wihich is fairly permeable,environmental-friendly and heavy duty & durable, wear-resisting, highly tear resistant, easy to clean, can be used repeatedly.
- Great For Root Formation:Whether they are small/large or indoor/outdoor plants, these fabric pots are great at growing plants.Allow your roots to breath which results in both faster growth and greater plant vigor.Prevents roots from circling and enhance root structure to promote healthy root development. So it's better than plastic containers to protect the environment.
- Temperature Control: Our fabric keeps the plants warm during the winter and cool in the summer. Therefore, you do not have to worry about seasonal changes all year round.Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance.
- Warranty: We provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our DELXO 10-Pack 3 Gallon Fabric Grow Bags. If you are not satisfied with the quality of pots fabric, just simply send us a message and you’ll receive a full refund with no question asked
Details: Different size selection options from DEXO You can grow everything from A to Z in the bags 1 GAL Fabric Pot: 7.2"D x 6"H(18cm x 15cm) 2 GAL Fabric Pot: 8"Dx 8"H(20cm x 20cm) 3 GAL Fabric Pot: 10"Dx 8.8"H(25cm x 22cm) 5 GAL Fabric Pot: 12"Dx 10"H (30cm x 25cm) 7 GAL Fabric Pot: 14"Dx 12"H(35cm x 30cm) 10 GAL Fabric Pot: 12"Hx 16"D(40cm x 30cm) 15 GAL Fabric Pot: 20"Dx 12"H(50cm x 30cm) 20 GAL Fabric Pot: 22" x 12" (55cm x 30cm) 25 GAL Fabric Pot: 16" x 22" (40cm x 55cm) 30 GAL Fabric Pot: 16" x 24" (40cm x 60cm) HOW TO USE THE GROW BAGS? Fill up your grow bags with any medium you normally use in pots. Ensure that the sides of the grow bags stay upright as your are adding the soil. It is best to fill to about 1-1/2in to 2in from the top. Moisten the medium before planting. After planting the plant,add an all-natural fertilizer to the surface of the pot and scratch it in. Keep the plant moist until the plant had become established. Be sure that the water is reaching the bottom of the grow bags so that the media is uniformly moist. RE-USEABLE The grow bags are reusable,once the season is over,remove soil and compost it or add it to the garden.Allow the grow bags to dry,then fold it up and store it for the winter.The grow bags will last for years if store dry.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.0 x 6.5 inches