Code for planting ground cover, flowers and plants for garden?
First, the selection of seedlings?
- According to the requirements of design specifications to find suitable seedlings. Choose false seedlings to be raised in pots or planting bags?
- Choose dead branches without diseases and insect pests, diseases and deaths, seedlings with full crown width, shiny leaf color and strong stems. Do not choose seedlings with the phenomenon of free growth?
- The root system of container seedlings should not grow into the soil (commonly known as anchoring).
Second, the level?
- Along the terrain and the surrounding environment, remove gravel weeds debris, planing the planting bed, into turtle back shape, slope shape, etc., generally not specially designed terrain, slope can be set between 2.5% ~ 3.0% to facilitate drainage?
- All green land floors within 30cm wide along the roadside or road teeth shall ensure that the elevation of the back layer after planting is lower than 5CM along the roadside or road teeth.
Third, the land reform?
Fill the planting bed with a layer of 10cm thick organic fertilizer (commonly used pond mud, dried chicken manure, etc.), and carry out a tillage of about 20 ~ 30cm deep, fully mix the fertilizer and soil, so that the fertilizer and soil blend, play both Improve soil nutrients, and make the soil loose and well ventilated?
- locate the planting scope according to the design drawings, and define the contour line with hydrated lime powder?
- Put the plants out of the outline of planting.
1、The planting time of this kind of plant is basically not limited in spring, autumn and winter. But in the summer, it is best to be before 11 am, and under
After 4 o'clock in the afternoon, avoid the sun exposure period for planting?
2、Flowers and seedlings should be planted immediately after they are transported to the field, and should not be placed for a long time?
- When planting, plant the plants at the contour line according to the planting method of product shape?
- Plant the remaining seedlings from the inside to the outside of the planting site. Planting according to the difference of height and height of plants, according to the low outside and high inside
Height control requires adjustment of the planting effect?
- The planting density of flower seedlings should be determined according to the size of the plant.
Commonly used plants are described as follows:
A、Covered seedlings. Specifications are: H=10~15cm, B=10~15cm, three-pound bag seedlings.?
The planting density is: 100 plants/㎡.
Commonly used seedlings are: small-leaved red grass, green grass, red amaranth grass and so on
B、Small plant, specifications: H = 15cm, B = 15cm, three pounds of bag seedlings.
Planting density: 64 plants/㎡ (summer, spring); 81 plants / ㎡ (autumn, winter)? Commonly used seedlings are: ★ mussel flowers, grass, allium orchids, white butterflies, silver edge grass, beauty cherry, iris, etc.?
C、Medium sized plant, specifications: H = 25cm, B = 25cm, five pounds of bag seedlings.
Planting density: 25 plants/㎡ (summer, spring); 36 plants/㎡ (autumn and winter)?
Commonly used seedlings are: full of stars, yellow forsythia, yellow fig, ma yingdan, arrowroot, winter, yellow shrimp flower, cold water flower, ★ periwinkle, ★ large-leaf red grass, ▲ perilla, ▲ diamond rose, etc.?
D、The plant is larger, the specifications are: H =25~40cm, B=25~35cm, five pounds of potted seedlings.?
Planting density: 16 plants/㎡ (summer, spring); 20 plants/㎡ (autumn and winter)?
Commonly used seedlings are: kidney, white palm, red-backed laurel, yellow cicada, Manjushri, wild peony, silver queen, zebra multi-cubed, ★ large-leaf dragon boat flower, ★ sprinkled golden banyan tree, ★ golden vein juju, Xi Meili, ★ ★ beauty cannabis, spider orchid, ★ etc.?
E、Large plant, specifications: H =45~60cm, B=40cm??
Planting density: 12 plants/㎡ (summer, spring); 16 plants/㎡ (autumn and winter)?
Commonly used seedlings are: red iron, spring feather, galangal, seaweed, Milan, Princess Marian, Hulk, Brazilian iron, bird of paradise, dwarf catfish, double locust, pandanus, ★ red pompom, big red flower, ★ etc.?
Remarks: The above seedlings are ★ marked for varieties with poor immediate effects when planted in winter. Varieties with the ▲ logo are not suitable for summer cultivation
Six, Watering the roots?
After planting, immediately drizzle with the first water (commonly known as root water). The water should be poured thoroughly so that the soil can fully absorb the water, and the mud is expressed until it is wet. When pouring water, you should pay attention to whether the drainage effect of the ground is good to prevent the water from blistering and damaging the plant roots.
- Hedge-like planting, after planting, it is formed by pruning the yin branches and some young branches. For flower bed-like planting, only some of the young branches need to be lightly trimmed and formed.
Ask for the greening density of the following shrubs, that is, how many trees / square meters:
- Carthamus tinctorius P15, H15, 49 plants / square. That is, 15 centimeters of a plant, that is, the crown width is connected.
two。 Jinye Ligustrum lucidum P20, H15, 25 plants / square. That is, 20 centimeters a plant, crown width connected.
- Kinson Ligustrum lucidum P20, H15, 25 plants / square. That's 20 centimeters a plant.
- Melon seed yellow poplar P25, H20, 16 plants / square. That's 25 centimeters a plant.
- Phnom Penh poplar P25, H20, 16 plants / square. That's 25 centimeters a plant.
- French holly? P25, H20, 16 plants per square. That's 20 centimeters a plant.
- Spring cuckoo? P15, H15, 49 plants / square. That is, 15 centimeters a plant.
- Sprinkling gold Japanese coral P25, H20, 16 plants / square. That's 25 centimeters a plant.
- Octagonal gold plate P25, H20, 16 plants / square. That's 25 centimeters a plant.
- Xiaoshun bamboo P25, H20, 16 plants / square. That's 25 centimeters a plant.